Wednesday, September 26, 2012

QUIET BOOK - PART TWO

I have been so busy with birthdays, relatives visiting, and completing tons of Halloween crafts and decorating that I have been neglecting my Quiet Book pages. I recently completed a few pages and figured that I would sit down and post them since it has been a while.

Here are my new pages:
SKIING PAGE
(The skier slides up and down the slope)
TIC TAC SCORE PAGE
(My hubby is obsessed with sports and he wants
my son to be too, so I thought that using footballs and
baseballs would be a cute spin on the traditional game.
FRUIT MATCH PAGE
(Match the fruit using the ribbons with velcro to
connect them.)
HANG THE LAUNDRY PAGE
(Hang the clothes on the line using the mini clothes
pins. Clothing pieces store in the laundry basket.)


**Again I do ask that if you choose to copy any of my pages for personal use, that you give credit where credit is due and link back to my page. I work hard to come up with ideas and to make my pages look great, and while I don't mind if people use my pages for inspiration, please don't pass the ideas off as your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment