Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HALLOWEEN QUIET BOOK PAGES

When I started to make this Quiet Book for my son, my original idea was to make a book that he can play with anytime. But as Halloween is approaching, I decided that I would like to make pages for all of the holidays that I could add and take out accordingly.  So I have been coming up with tons of ideas for Halloween/Autumn pages for Colt's Quiet Book. Last night, I completed my first two Halloween pages and here they are.

CREATE A JACK-O-LANTERN PAGE
(The face pieces are stored in the fabric pouch.
This is a felt board page.)

PUMPKIN PATCH PAGE
(Pick and place pumpkins in the pumpkin
patch using velcro)


*Please, if you use my pages for inspiration for your own Quiet Book, please give me credit by linking my blog to your post. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment